All of the bathies

June 20th, 2013 | Posted by Emily in Bumming Out | Doggies! | Fostering. | Moby Wonderdog | Overly dramatic

Ugh. Moby here. Last night was bathies night. AGAIN.

I mean, don’t get me wrong, usually I lurve bathies…

But lately, Foster Mama is all “Oh Moby! You’re dirty AGAIN!” and sends me straight to the bathroom for a soak. I still go in politely and sit nicely while Foster Mama and the Shower Snake conspire against me to make me smell like Rosemary & Peppermint (barf!).

But I just can’t understand why she doesn’t like the musky grass and mud smell I spend hours in the yard working so hard to perfect!

Mmmmm yes… this grass is aged to perfection!

So what do you think I should do to get Foster Mama to stop giving me so many bathies? Seriously, this CANNOT go on! My ginger furs might just fall out from over washing! Can you imagine a nekkid Moby man?! Yikes!

While I await your suggestions, I’ll just try to go nin-kong-tendo so she won’t be able to find me.

Shhhhh! You never saw me!

PS – I am still up for the adoptions! Check out my profile or email my Foster Mama {ourwaldobungie@gmail.com}

• Oh, that face in the bath, with the tongue hanging out, is just too adorable for words. I think your only option is to start behaving badly in the bath. Writhe around like an idiot and make sure everyone gets a thorough soaking. They’ll be far less likely to force it upon you then.

That is SUCH a good idea! I thought being good in the bath would help me find the adoptions, but really it is just giving Foster Mama permission to give me ALL THE BATHIES! Noted! XOXO, Moby

• avatar peaceabull says:

How is that dirtly little stinker still not adopted? I don’t get it.

• avatar annienpaulmom says:

Don’t feel bad Mo, Paul and Annie have the same opinion when we give them baths (oatmeal and aloe scented). But you’re much better behaved! I have to wrestle Paul when he gets a bath, and chase Annie around the house to even get her into the bath!

• Moby – Tess sends me to tell you that being bad in the bath WILL WORK. She has perfected the “alligator death roll” and makes giving her baths SO HARD and stressful to the both of us! Luckily as a girl she’s not stinky, so we’ve given up and have opted to use a waterless shampoo if she ever needs it (which is hardly ever).

However, Ed is a good boy like you. He says that he doesn’t care how he smells after as long as we keep giving him the treats. Also, hard work pays off – his friend Kim at Mud Puppies thinks he is such a good boy she gives him extra special treats (even a moose antler!!).

Alligator death roll, huh? I might need to have Foster Mom google that so I can start practicing! XOXO, Moby PS – Tell Tess I said “hubba hubba!”

Moby, I have JUST the trick! You make sure foster mom is super busy so she doesn’t have the time to give you bathies! That’s what I do, and I can’t even tell you the last time the momma shoved me in that death trap known as the TUB. She keeps saying “Corbin, you stink, you need a bath!” but, then I just make another something for her to do, like knock over the garbage. By the time she’s done picking that up, guess what? No time for bathies! I’ve been at this for about a year now and she has NO idea it’s me behind the lack of bathies. She keeps blaming herself and it’s GREAT!
    -Corbin

• Oh Moby, Boomer feels your pain, he doesn’t understand why rolling around on things and getting all wet and muddy is a bad thing!

• avatar Kirsten says:

Holy canoli you are so CUTE in the tubby! I’m sorry, I can’t help you with that one :)