********** THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED **********
Our friends in Texas, Chick and Dude, totally agree, bow ties are cool.
My mom, the lady behind Tiennot Knits Sweaters, recently delved into the bow tie making business. Because there really is nothing cooler than a bow tie.
And if you aren’t into bow ties, maybe you’d prefer a fancy knitted sore tooth cartoon-y pack.
Basically, the moral of this story is: bow ties are totally cool.
For today’s giveaway, you can win a one-of-a-kind Tiennot Knits bow tie before they go on sale to the public… here’s how:
- PRIZE: One Tiennot Knits Bow Tie
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “Take a Bow-tie” and tell me, what do you think makes bow ties so cool?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Sunday, December 30th, 2012 at midnight CST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE VALID FOR: Citizens of the U.S. and Canada
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Monday, December 31st, 2012 as an update to this post. I will also email the winner on the 31st for information on how to redeem their prize.
Were you the winner of yesterday’s Yeti giveaway? Click here to find out!
Congratulations to Jackie on winning the bow tie giveaway! I will contact you with details on how to collect your prize!