How is another week over already?! Do I sound like an old lady broken record for saying that every. single. week? Daniel would argue that I do. Oh well. On to the random…which is really just a series of Polly’s different faces. Because she has a pretty amazing assortment of faces that she can make in the space of a minute. For instance, this interaction we had yesterday afternoon upon my return from running a quick errand.
1. “What? Oh, you must be mistaken, Foster Mama, I didn’t just destroy your ear phones. I’ve been innocently napping while you were out
buying me treats running errands.”
2. “Oh, you mean these ear phones? Then yeah, I did destroy them. Ooops.”
3. “Seriously Foster Mama, you aren’t really mad about the ear phones…are you?”
4. “Oh. I was not expecting that. Bummer.”
* If you’d like your very own mischief maker, check out Polly’s Petfinder profile. *